The home buying process in today’s real estate market is scary. It is important that the needs and best interests of both sides of any given transaction’s are satisfied.
The following 10 Tips will help to ensure an enjoyable and successful real estate buying experience throughout 2013:
- Your home buying process always starts with a visit to a reputable real estate office and/ or agent. Talk to reputable real-estate agents in your area about the climate and your needs. Do they believe prices will continue to fall or do they think your area has hit bottom or will rise soon?
- Commit 100%. Many families are interested … but few are committed. DON’T TRY! You’ll never make it if you just strive. Don’t say we will TRY to buy a dream home – say we WILL buy our dream home.
- Look at your budget and determine how a new home fits into it. Our Toronto Real Estate group recommends that buyers spend no more than 25% of their income on housing costs. Go much past 30% and you risk bankruptcy
- Choose a Good Neighborhood, Not a Good House. As long as a home is structurally
- Consider a short sale. This is a good alternative to worried homeowners. This could lead you to buying a home at a discount because the bank that is financing the property is wanting to wrap up the mess and cut its losses.
sound, one of the most important things to look for when buying a house is its location. A good location almost always improves the resale value.
Remember to always be able and to appropriately adjust in order take the big prize home – your new dream home.