Bartley Towns is a New Condo development by Bazis Inc located at Bartley Dr & Tisdale Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Bartley Towns
1. Transit Options – Residents of Bartley Towns will love having easy access to TTC bus routes including 24 hour and express routes available to them just steps away from home. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also easily accessible to residents needing to commute across the city quicker.
2. Highway Access – The Don Valley Parkway is conveniently located just down the street from Bartley Towns, allowing motorists to easily connect to Highway 401 and 404 or the Gardiner Expressway and be in downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Toronto’s Golden Mile is a commercial district within Scarborough located near Bartley Towns that conveniently offers residents lifestyle amenities including plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Green Space – Bartley Towns is directly connected to Bartley Park allowing residents easy access to natural green space in the middle of the city. Other green spaces in the area include Flemingdon Park and Charles Sauriol Conservation Area. There are several walking, biking, and hiking trails that run along the Don River to explore also.
5. Family Friendly – There are plenty of educational institutions of all learning levels in the area from preschool, private, and public schools. With Sunnybrook Hospital nearby and family-friendly attractions like the Ontario Science Centre nearby, Bartley Towns is the perfect place for families to call home.
|Number of Storeys|
|Total Number of Suites|
|Suites Starting Floor|
|Suite Size Range|
|Price / sq ft from|
Request Parking Price
Request Locker Price
Features & Finishes
• Contemporary exterior design featuring brick, stucco and accent details, as per architecturally approved plans selected by Vendor
• Energy efficient, LOW-E Argon, thermopane vinyl windows throughout, as per plan
• All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage
• Exterior insulated metal front door featuring a designer-selected hardware package
• Vinyl sliding terrace door with screen, as per plan
• Screens on all operational windows, as per plan
• Exterior lighting at front entry door and terrace deck, as per plan
• Pressure treated terrace deck, as per plan
• Aluminum maintenance-free soffit, downspouts, fascia and eaves-trough
• Steel panel insulated sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy duty springs for long-life, rustresistant door hardware, as per elevation
• Two exterior water taps, one in front, and one in garage
• Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter, one at front, and one at terrace deck level, as per plan
• Tall nine-foot high smooth-finish ceilings throughout, exclusive of bulkheads
• High performance laminate flooring on lower and main levels, excluding tiled areas, as per plan
• Plush broadloom on 2nd and 3rd levels, excluding tiled areas, as per plan
• Elegant porcelain floor tile in entry foyer, bathrooms, laundry and mechanical rooms, as per plan
• Beautiful natural-finished oak staircase with oak handrails and white-painted risers, stringers and pickets from lower to main level and from main to 2nd level
• Lavish carpeted staircase with oak handrails and whitepainted stringers and pickets from 2nd to 3rd level
• Flat paneled interior doors with designer-selected hardware, as per plan
• Luxurious walk-in and linen closet(s), as per plan
• Sliding closet doors, as per plan
• Ventilated wire shelving in all closets
• Coordinated 4” baseboards with 2” trim on walls, windows and doors (except for sliding doors) throughout all finished areas
• Open concept kitchen overlooks the living/dining room
• Sleek flat-slab kitchen cabinets with uppers, deep uppers above refrigerator and deep side gable(s), as per plan
• Elegant quartz kitchen countertop
• Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
• Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink with pull-out faucet
• Over the range built-in microwave with integrated exhaust fan vented to the outside
• Shut-off valve to the kitchen sink
• Heavy-duty receptacle for stove
• Dedicated electrical receptacle for refrigerator
• Split receptacle(s) at counter level for small appliances
• Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains